- website and intranet development
- project, information and web content management
- writing for the web
- content management systems.
Queensland University of Technology
- Master of Information Technology (Library and Information Science) – GPA 6.50 – 2010
- Graduate Diploma in Computing Science, with Distinction – GPA 6.13 – 1994
- Graduate Diploma in Library Science – GPA 5.90 – 1987
University of Queensland
A small team of information professionals was invited to undertake a review and analysis of current information practices at the Queensland Public Interest Law Clearing House Incorporated (QPILCH).
This good practice report, commissioned by the ALTC, provides a summative evaluation of useful outcomes and good practices from ALTC projects and fellowships on blended learning.